Let’s dive in:
Table of Contents
Learning jQuery Online: A Student’s Guide
Why learn jQuery?
If you’re a web developer, there’s a good chance you’re already using jQuery.
- jQuery is versatile. It can be used for a wide variety of tasks, from animating elements on a page to building complex user interfaces. No matter what you need to do, chances are jQuery can help you do it.
- jQuery is popular. Because it’s so widely used, there’s a large community of jQuery developers you can turn to for help and advice. And because it’s used by so many people, jQuery is constantly being updated and improved.
jQuery is a great tool for web developers. If you’re not already using it, you should definitely take the time to learn.
How to get started with jQuery
To get started, just include the jQuery library in your HTML page:
You can also download the jQuery library from jQuery.com.
Once you’ve included the jQuery library, you’re ready to start using jQuery code.
If you’re just getting started with jQuery, we recommend that you check out the jQuery Learning Center. The jQuery Learning Center contains a number of tutorials and resources that will help you get started with jQuery.
Once you’ve got a handle on the basics, you can start exploring some of the more advanced features of jQuery.
The jQuery API documentation is a great place to start. The jQuery API documentation contains detailed information on all of the jQuery methods, properties, and selectors.
If you’re looking for jQuery plugins, you can find a comprehensive list of the best jQuery plugins here.
And finally, if you’re looking for jQuery-related news, articles, tutorials, and more, be sure to check out the jQuery Blog.
- Edureka jQuery tutorial on youtube
- Linkedin learning jquery courses
- Learntreehouse jquery basics intro
- Tutorialspoint jquery tutorial
Frequently Asked Questions
Is jQuery still used?
Is jQuery still worth learning?
Is jQuery hard to learn?
How long will it take to learn jQuery?
Assuming you are starting from scratch, it will take about a week to learn the basics of jQuery. However, jQuery is a vast library with many features, so it will take much longer to learn everything it has to offer. In addition, jQuery is constantly being updated with new features, so there is always something new to learn.
Is jQuery becoming obsolete?
No, jQuery is not becoming obsolete. It is still being used by a large number of developers and is supported by a large community.
What is jQuery is used for?
Is Jquery better than AJAX?
Some people may find Jquery to be better than AJAX because it is easier to use and more user-friendly, while others may prefer AJAX because it is more powerful and versatile. Ultimately, it is up to the individual to decide which one is better for their needs.
Is React better than Jquery?
There is no simple answer to this question as it depends on a number of factors. However, some people may find React better than jQuery because it uses a virtual DOM which can make web applications more responsive. Additionally, React allows developers to create reusable components which can save time when building large-scale applications.
As with any skill, jQuery takes time and practice to master. However, with the vast amount of jquery online courses available, there’s no excuse not to learn this powerful tool.
With a little (or a lot) of effort, anyone can learn jQuery and become a skilled web developer.
- Flanagan, David. jQuery Pocket Reference: Read Less, Learn More. ” O’Reilly Media, Inc.”, 2010.
- Lindley, Cody. jQuery Cookbook: Solutions & Examples for jQuery Developers. ” O’Reilly Media, Inc.”, 2009.